Wallpaper Removal Services
TM Painting and Remodeling Inc. is the leading wallpaper removal experts serving the local area. Using the latest methods, tools, and non-destructive techniques, we remove wallpaper with speed and efficiency, giving you just what you need for future interior renovations. If you’re looking to transform the look and feel of your property, consider our services the surefire solution.
To schedule a consultation, or to request a quote, call us at (678) 858-0212 today.
Wallpaper Removal Services
Fast, Professional, Dependable
Removing wallpaper takes precision, patience, and attention to detail. We combine all those qualities, delivering best-in-class results every time. We work with speed and efficiency to do the job fast. At the same time, we take every precaution to ensure we carry out our services with impeccable care.
As a client, you can expect:
- Speedy service
- Budget-friendly options
- A quick turnaround time
- Complete satisfaction
We use the latest tools and non-destructive techniques to remove wallpaper. Thanks to our industry expertise, we’re able to preserve the underlying surface so that it’s ready for priming, painting, or a new coat of wallpaper. Whatever vision you may have for your space, our services are sure to be the first step in making it a masterpiece. See for yourself.
Removing Wallpaper: Our Specialized Process
Removing wallpaper is not as easy as peeling it away. To ensure consistent results, we take a methodical approach designed to maximize quality control, improve safety, and minimize risk. It goes like this:
- Precautionary Measures: We’ll start by removing furniture and covering up outlets so that we can carry out our services safely.
- Adhesive Dissolution: We apply an adhesive dissolvent, which loosens the wallpaper’s stickiness so that it can be removed more easily. It also minimizes the chances of tears and damage to your walls.
- Scoring: If the wallpaper is older or acting stubborn, we will make precision-point incisions to make removing it easier.
- Removal: We’ll then carefully peel the wallpaper away, inspecting the underlying surface to see how it’s held up over the years.
- Post-Op Clean-Up: Once we’ve removed every trace of wallpaper, we’ll tidy up the premises, cleaning any residue off your walls and sweeping up any leftover pieces of wallpaper. If necessary, we can also repair any dents or holes that the wallpaper has been hiding.
Top-Rated Wallpaper ContractorGet in Touch Today
Clients near and far have counted on us to remove their wallpaper and restore their walls. They’ve all come to trust us as their wallpaper contractor of choice, a trustworthy professional committed to saving them time and money. Now you can too.
Why wait? Contact us to get started today.